AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2017-01-01

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi everyone,
Happy New Year ! Wishing you have a wonderful year!!
I'm so delighted to be on the Mixed Media Mojo Design Team! Thank you Maria & my other teammates for this wonderful opportunity and look forward to growing in my craft while working alongside these talented artists.

I made my Happy New Year art journal page for our current NEW with the twist of Clocks challenge. Hope you will enjoy seeing it.



Thanks so much for stopping by and  hope this inspires you to join in our January Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create. Please make sure you head over to the Mixed Media Mojo challenge and see all the wonderful projects the Design Team have created to show you! 



Hugs & Love


Ann





2 則留言:

  1. What a beautiful art journal layout!! Makes me want to get more into my journal and create some pages worth sharing! Great start to the new year! :)

    回覆刪除
  2. Fantastic journal page spread.

    Happy 2017 to you

    Love Chrissie xx

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !