AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-11-29

merry AND BRIGHT

Hi everyone,
There is finally a little chill in Taiwan. I took my winter coat out of my closet. It's really cold outside, so I desided to stay in my workshop.


I really like this stamp set. These santas are so cute!! I embossing the snowflacks and using wrinkle free distress technique to make the background. I added some glitter glue on his hat edge. Hope you like it.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day!Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Ann


Supplies:
  • Stamp: JustRite Snow Days Cling Background Stamp, MFT Jingle All the Way, MFT 
          Hand Lettered Holiday
  • Die-cuts: MFT Stitched Cover-Up Companion - Diagonal
  • Copic Marker
  • Distress Stain
  • Hero Arts White Embossing Powder


Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:

11 則留言:

  1. Love your card! The background turned out beautifully and the Santa is adorable!

    回覆刪除
  2. Such a wonderful wonderful card. So bright and fun. Thank you for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this time around.
    Sue

    回覆刪除
  3. So cute, I love this design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    回覆刪除
  4. Very cute Santa card. Pretty embossed snowflakes. Love your design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week. Judy DT

    回覆刪除
  5. Beautiful card Ann thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    回覆刪除
  6. Fun image - love the sentiment on the angle. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for November - and apologies for the late comment.

    回覆刪除
  7. Beautiful card! Such a sweet Santa image! Great design too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    回覆刪除
  8. A cheeky little design - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    回覆刪除
  9. Wonderful card! I love it's feeling of joy--perfect for Christmas.

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !