The Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog design team is excited to bring you our "Find The Hidden Treasure" Blog Hop! We're being sponsored by Pink Gem Designs! Come hop with us for a chance to win 2 single Pink Gem Designs images!
There are three gems hidden somewhere on our blogs. As you hop, look on each design team member's blog to find a hidden gem and be sure to leave some love while you're there! Once you have found all three gems, email the locations where you found the gems (blog names and blog links) to email@example.com. All the correct guesses will be entered into the drawing for the Pink Gems Designs images!
The LTSCB designers are using gemstones on our inspiration projects. Everyone participating in the blog hop is invited to link up a project using gemstones for an EXTRA entry into the drawing! **Be sure to use the same email address to email your guesses that you use to link up your project so we can make sure you're given two entries into the drawing!**
I'm so happy to share my card for you. I used Winter Chole by Pink Gem Designs ,colored the image with Copic Marker and dry embossing the background with embossing folder. Hope you like it.
Here are your blog hop stops:We hope you are enjoying the hop and if you get lost along the way - or if you landed here in the middle of the hop and want to join in the fun - head over to the Love To Scrap!Challenge Blog to read all the details and start from the beginning!
Ann (You're here)
- Dies : io DIE232-M, Cheery Lynn Designs C146 Snowflakes
- Folder : Cuttlebug Snowflakes
- Glimmer Paper Silver
- Rayher Glitter Glue
- Copic Marker
- Prima Color Pencil
- CHNC challenge extra for August 2015
- Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes!
- Through The Craft Room Door challenge Anything Goes
- Christmas Card Challenges #39 Anything Goes
- Little Claire's Monthly Stamp Challenge # 60 - Christmas in August
- CHNC challenge 244: use some silver
- Winter Wonderland Create A Scene
- Scraps of Life by Scrappymo! August Rudolph Days Challenge